A big congratulations to our current year 12 trainees who graduated this week! We are so proud to hear them all winning excellent achievement awards such as the Caltex All Rounder Award, Year Adviser, Kidley King & Sports Person Awards.
Well done : Jamie, Grace, Daniel, Mitch, Jake, Jordan & Hudson
Also a big Congratulations to Jackie & Andre who are graduating from other schools we are so proud of you all!”
Are you in year 10 and have a love for sport?
Apply today for the BlueFit School Based Traineeship program, designed for year 11 and 12 students who are eager to begin their career pathway in the sport and recreation industry.You will be immersed into a working environment that is fast paced and exciting, matched with a friendly team and a great support system. BlueFit trainees will complete a Certificate II in Sport and Recreation while working as lifeguards and swim teachers and later build their knowledge and skills across a variety of roles within the industry.
BlueFit Trainee benefits
- Fully Funded Program
- Certificate II Sport & Recreation ( 4 non ATAR credit points – 2 credits preliminary and 2 credits HSC)
- Lifeguard and Swim Instructor
- Certificate Flexible Working Conditions
- Opportunities to Work Across Multiple Locations and a variety of departments
- Permanent part time employment and benefits
- Employment post traineeship
- Further training opportunities post traineeship
- Free access to all facilities