How to apply for the Active Kids Vouchers
- Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids.Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
- Redeem your voucher – Fill out the form below with your voucher ID number.
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher will be redeemed upon enrolment in a perpetual Bluefit Program
- As per conditions of Service NSW, the Active Kids voucher must be used for a structured program for a minimum of 8 weeks duration.
- The Active Kids Voucher cannot be used for any holiday programs as the program runs for less than 8 weeks
- If the child cancels out of their BlueFit program without using up the entire amount of the Active Kids Voucher, the amount will be will stay on as a credit unless the program runs for a fixed term.
- Non-attendance in a program does not entitle credits to the voucher.
- Under no circumstances is the Active Kids Voucher redeemable for cash. The vouchers are non-refundable or transferable.