After 2 years of renovation the 50m outdoor pool at Lane Cove Aquatic Leisure Centre is coming to completion, you can dive into the new outdoor pool. To avoid over-crowding, keep our facility COVID-safe and within State Government regulations we will have a booking system in place. Please view the system below, we thank you in advance for your cooperation. Bookings are required between 5:30am-8:30am and 3:30pm-6:30pm Monday to Friday (6 people per lane max)
How to book:
- Select your preferred lane type (Slow, Medium, Fast)
- Select your day and time of booking
- Fill out your details and finalise the booking
- If you have a membership or visit pass, please enter your card number and bring it with you on time of booking to validate your details.
- Please arrive 5min earlier to confirm your booking at reception.
Before making your booking please take note of the following conditions of entry.
- Six people per lane
- You must provide accurate information to place a booking
- You must provide your membership / visit pass card / concession card if required.
- You must be out of the pool 5 minutes before the session ends to allow for cleaning of the facility
- Walk-in bookings are allowed provided the below booking details are supplied
- You may be asked to comply with a number of measures in the facility, failure to follow these guidelines will lead to your removal from the facility.
- Our standard conditions of entry apply.
- This is not refundable – If you do not attend the session, no refunds or credits will be given
If you want to book a swim click here.