Find out what bookings we have this November.
It’s official, the summer season is about to start! As a result schools and swimming clubs are hosting swimming carnivals.
Here at Lane Cove Aquatic Leisure Centre, we pride ourselves on Inspiring Community Activity, this includes educating our youth, providing the local community with an opportunity to further their swimming development and encouraging community participation.
The following are the dates and times of our November Carnival Bookings:
- Tuesday 7th November – 50m Pool closed from 8:00am to 2:00pm
- Friday 10th November- 50m Pool closed from 9:00am to 2:30pm
- Monday 13th November – 50m Pool closed from 8:00am to 2:30pm
- Friday 17th November – 50m Pool closed from 8:30am to 2:30pm
- Monday 20th November – 50m Pool -closed from 8:30am to 2:30pm
- Wednesday 22nd November – 50m Pool -closed from 8:30am to 2:30pm
- Monday 27th November – 50m Pool closed from 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Tuesday 28th November – 50m Pool closed from 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Wednesday 29th November – 50m Pool closed from 9:00am to 2:00pm
As a result of these carnival bookings, there may be some limited availability in the 25m and 50m from time to time.
To ensure a smoother visit, we recommend that you check the lane availability prior to visiting our facilities.
To view any changes or to simply check lane availability, click here.
In addition to carnival bookings, please be advised that the 50m pool will be closed every Saturday from 7:00 am to 9:00 am for squad time trials.
For all further enquiries, call the centre today or speak with one of our friendly team members at reception!