In order to maintain clean and healthy pool water for all of our users to enjoy here are some tips to ensure everyone has a safe and healthy experience at the pool:
- Shower and wash thoroughly with soap before entering the pool
- Ensure infants who are not toilet trained are wearing tight aqua nappies
- Ensure infants use the toilet before entering the pool and take them on regular toilet breaks
- Avoid the pool if you have had diarrhorea in the last two weeks
- Do not put or swallow water in your mouth
- Do not change nappies on poolside. Use designated nappy change areas and restrooms
Thank you for your support.