We are excited to finally announce the official re-opening of the pools at Lane Cove Aquatic Leisure Centre on Monday 20th July. To ensure we comply with government restrictions, the following measures will be in place:
- Aqua Classes will also be available from Saturday 1st August. Bookings for Aqua classes must be made through the BlueFit Health Club App.
- The spa, sauna/steam room, and leisure pool will remain closed.
- Change rooms open with limited numbers. Encouraged to shower at home or use on deck showers.
- Lap Swimming in the 25m Pool will re-open. No bookings required.
Cafe will open but with restricted times.
- Squads will return on Monday 20th July.
- Swim School will return on Monday 27th July. Further information about swimming lessons will be sent to our learn to swim customers.
- Change room facilities will re-open.
- Strict social distancing & hygiene measures must be adhered to.
- During this period we are operating with amended opening hours. See below our current hours of operation.
Monday-Friday: 5:30am-12:00pm & 3:00pm-8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 6:00am-3:00pm
If your membership is on suspension and you would like to return early, your membership will be reactivated once you scan your card.
We believe leisure facilities play an important role in the health and wellbeing of the community. We look forward to seeing you again soon!