BlueFit is a leisure facility management company established in Sydney in 2007. As leaders in the Aquatic and Recreation industry, the company prides itself in providing Council’s a genuine partnership in managing large community sport, recreation and aquatic facilities.
We work closely with our partners to provide safe and inclusive facilities on their behalf. Every BlueFit team member knows the importance of their role in providing great service and a memorable experience for members and visitors, underpinned by the company’s mission to Inspire Community Activity.
Right now, we are looking for staff at Lane Cove Aquatic and across our Sydney Leisure Facilities. Read more below.
Lifeguards (we can qualify you)
Our lifeguards are fundamental to the safety and enjoyment of our members and guests, therefore applicants require customer service, pool supervision and time management skills. You should also be available for a variety of shifts including weekend, opening and closing shifts
BlueFit is passionate about its team culture. This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking variety and flexibility to suit almost any circumstance.
We also require the following certifications and/or qualifications. Don’t worry if you haven’t got all your qualifications just yet, we can arrange for you to undertake accredited training through Southern Education free of charge!
Check out their upcoming courses here.
Health Club Manager
The role of Health Club Manager is responsible to lead all aspects of BlueFit’s health and fitness program delivery model at a site level, under the direction of regional management and BlueFit’s site support team. You will be responsible and accountable for delivering a diverse mix of programs, services and initiatives that encourage our members to become more active, more often.
As a Health Club Manager you will:
- Help BlueFit drive the direction of the Lane Cover Health Club
- Provide supportive management
- Develop and implement a fitness growth strategy and plan, in conjunction with the Chief Experience Officer and National Health Club Manager
- Effectively plan, organise and manage own time as well as staff employed within the centre to achieve targets within a set timetable
We have leaders that care and have what it takes to drive the business forward, look after their staff and provide the company with strategic direction. We want to invite you to step into a sector that is essential to the wellbeing of our communities. In addition, we can offer you the following:
- An opportunity for professional growth and development in our flourishing environment
- An opportunity to work closer to home with flexible working arrangements
- Free Onsite parking
- Free Facility Membership
- Support in contributing to our mission of inspiring community activity