BlueFit is a facility management company that operates Health Clubs, Aquatic Centre and Golf Courses throughout Australia. One of the facilities they manage is the Lane Cove Aquatic Leisure Centre. Within the centre, BlueFit operate a cafe to service our patrons and members.
BlueFit are seeking experienced Cafe Attendants and Baristas to work in the cafe. The primary function of the role is to:
- Serve customers
- Cash handling skills
- Prepare for birthday party catering
- Prepare sandwiches/wraps & other foods
- Produce great coffee
- Extensive experience in barista and food preparation
- Short order cooking experience; sandwiches & coffee making
- Food & safety handling certification and other relevant qualifications
- Exceptional customer service
- Reliable, honest, & hard worker required
- Hours are weekends, with some weekdays; approx. 20-25hrs per week with an opportunity to pick up more hours over the summer period.
- Experience in using POS systems
- Experience in stocktaking & stock ordering
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fun environment with a motivated and enthusiastic team. Benefits to staff include use of facility including Aquatic Centre & Gym.
To apply and be part of our energetic team, please contact Renee Reid: email@example.com